Uniwiz Trade Sales, Inc.'s Commitment to Data Privacy.
• What information we collect.
• How we collect your information.
• How we use your information.
• What information we share.
• What security measures we have in place to protect your information.
• Your Responsibility to protect your privacy rights.
"Personal data" refers to the term used when referring to personal information, sensitive personal information and privileged information
collectively. R.A. 10173, "Data Privacy Act of 2012"(Rule 1, Sec. 3 (i), IRR).
"LoadCentral" refers to the electronic platform or system Uniwiz's uses to distribute prepaid products.
"Account" refers to LoadCentral platform role classification such as Dealer,Sub-Dealer or Retailer for which you sign up.
"Webtool" refers to the online tool the LoadCentral platform provided for the registered Accounts.
INFORMATION YOU GIVE TO US
When you applied for an Account or sign up, we collected the following personal information from you via LoadCentral platform or sign up forms.
• your name.
• date of birth.
• telephone/mobile phone numbers.
• business name.
• business address.
• business telephone/mobile phone numbers.
• ID type and ID number.
• email address.
The information you provided shall be used in setting up or administering your Account, responding to your inquiries, providing you with product updates or improvements and managing other daily business needs such as, for example. deposits or payments processing, account and contract management, webtool administration, troubleshooting, security and fraud prevention, corporate governance, reporting and legal compliance. We may collect other personal information from you depending on the requirements of the government regulations.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOUR USE
A Cookie is defined as a small piece of information that website send to your computer or other web-based devices to identify your browser for administrative purposes, security and fraud prevention and the like. You can always control the use of oookies, but if you disable all cookies, it may limit your use of certain functions or features on our websites, products or services.
LoadCentral uses log files comprising of non-personally identifiable information to administer the platform. This information may include your IP Address or other proxy servers you use to connect to the internet, device and application indentification numbers, your browser type, your internet service provider (or mobile telecom), the pages and files you viewed, your operating system,processor serial number, MAC address and system settings, and your location and time zone.
SHARING OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We do understand and value the sensitive nature of your information, and as such, the information provided to Uniwiz Trade Sales, Inc. will be protected and not sold or rented to any unrelated parties without your consent.
There may be instances,however, when we may disclose your information for such limited purposes as:
• To our SMS service providers or processors who are obligated under law and contract to protect your information and only use your information in accordance with our instructions.
• As may be necessary for audit, compliance or corporate governance functions.
• To contact you and send you marketing and/or promotional offer/s and materials about our services and products from time to time.
• When legally obligated to do so by law or in response to a subpoena or court order in the Philippines or other countries where we operate.
By Actively using our products or services you hereby grant your express and continuing consent to allow the afformentioned to process your personal information.
Our internet related services are served from a secured server in a Global Tier 3 Data Center. Our developers implements and maintain comprehensive security appliance and programs designed to protect its network and to safeguard the information it collects and stores. All internet-related transactions are done through a secure channel using TLS/SSL technology. This means that each page you view and any information you submit is encrypted on its way between your computer and our servers. Stored client information are kept in a secure environment where access is restricted to employees who need information to perform a specific job (for example. payment processing, audit compliance).
In compliance with existing applicable laws, we keep the information we gathered from you while you are a customer or until we no longer need it for business, tax, or legal purposes. When we dispose of your personal information, we use reasonable procedures to destroy it or make it unreadable (such as shredding or by wiping electronic data).
RIGHTS AND RESPOSIBILITY
Protect your information. Please be vigilant in protecting your personal data by ensuring that your username and password are not disclosed to others nor written somewhere where that will be accessible to others. Please use unique strong passwords and to change them regularly. You may also use the security key feature or activate the OTP feature on your webtool.
The law affords you certain rights when it comes to your personal information, you have the right to:
• Decide on how to use, process, or share your personal information.
• Request Corrections or updates to your information.
• To unsubscribe from our SMS notifications or opt to unsubscribe to our email services by calling our Customer Service Hotline or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This page was last updated on August, 2018.